All couples want their relationships to successful and fulfilling.
“The Seven Principles for Making Marriages Work” is a workshop that can make that happen.
The Seven Principles Program for couples is a workshop based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times Bestselling Book "The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work"
Is this workshop for us?
Couples that would benefit from this workshop:
- Committed couples
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
- Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
- Those needing better conflict management tools
What the workshop is about:
- Improving friendship, fondness and admiration
- Enhancing fondness and intimacy
- Managing conflict constructively
- Creating shared meaning
- Maintaining gains throughout a lifetime
- Gaining skills to address perpetual and solvable problems
- Format includes lectures and private couple exercises.
What the workshop is not:
- It is not therapy
- It is not an open sharing of personal problems.
- All exercises and discussions will occur privately between you and your significant other.
What are for formats and costs:
There are two typical formats - one day full Saturday and one including a Friday evening and all day Saturday
The cost for the one day model is $250, and for the evening/day the cost is $325.00. This includes all materials, including participant guides, a copy of "Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work" and other printed and computer resources
Snacks will be provided for both days, and there will be a break for lunch on your own on Saturday.
All cost can be paid with installments as well if that would allow you to be a part of this experience. If this cost is difficult to manage....please speak with me. There are some scholarships available.
What qualifies me to provide this program?
I have been a certified trainer in the Seven Principles Program since October, 2016. I have also completed Level 3 training in the Gottman Method and are about to begin the process to certification.
To register, complete the registration form below, and return to the office.